Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Valentine Countdown

Ok, folks, listen up. We will be counting down to Valentine starting today. Each day up until Feb 14, Whimsy ChiChi will be offering an idea for a gift that you could give to your partners or those you see worthy. I will be checking out what is out there and then posting it with full details. Any suggestions you might have are highly appreciated.

For Him




Attitude, by Giorgio Armani, from £30. Whimsy ChiChi thinks it smells divine. Have him use it on the day and then let the potion do its magic. This one's a real subtle turn-on girls.

For Her:


Fact: This fragrance has never failed Whimsy ChiChi. Ever. Each time I put it on I am bound to have someone ask me what I'm wearing. This is one guy magnet. And boys, if you give it to your girl it just shows how confident and trusting you are. Your lady is bound to fall for you all over again. L'Eau D'Issey by Issey Miyake from £42


No comments: