Monday, February 25, 2008

The Wives Sink the Fashion Boat at the Oscars

Ben Affleck with wife Summer Phoenix.

Tommy Lee Jones looks really nice but I don't know with his wife's dress. All it says is look at my tummy. We're looking and we don't like.


We love you James McAvoy and that's why we're so sad that your wife (Anne Marie Duff) chose to look so blah. But to be honest, we're biased as we had eyes just for you. Talk to us baby. love the accent.

I know I shouldn't be too picky, but thank God those Oscar people had made the decision to have Daniel Day Lewis win best actor award BEFORE they saw what his wife had chosen to wear for the event. Come on lady, this is your husband's day, take it more seriously. And what's with the ribbons? I mean, without them you could have passed.

No comments: