Monday, January 12, 2009

Redecorating Whimsies




Two weeks ago I received Laura Ashley's new Spring/Summer 2009 home catalogue (yipee) and ever since I have been yearning to change my house upside down just to accomodate the looks on offer. Of course, not only would that be foolish but also very very costly. A time that warrants us to be prudent isn't exactly the time to start acting so foolishly. So, I searched and searched for an answer and it came in the form literally of a lightbulb. My bedside table lamps have been begging to be replaced for two years now. I have these flimsy papery Ikea lamps. Cheap, have lasted for a good four years and need to go. So, I am thinking of one of the above lamps for a change. I have a feeling that owning one of them will just make it more pleasurable getting into bed each and every night.


No comments: